Rebel Jane is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the RebelJane.com website. We, Our, or Us means Rebel Jane. Our site means RebelJane.com
All information transmitted, printed, or otherwise submitted to Rebel Jane via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Rebel Jane. Rebel Jane is free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers, home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of web browser.
- Information knowingly provided by you through online forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information.
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access.
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Rebel Jane via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional materials from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, marketing, promotional purposes (both via email and using your email address for targeting on sites like Facebook), editorial purposes or feedback for our advertisers.
Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display, native advertising, or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products, services, upcoming events, or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list, or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for a Rebel Jane.com product.
- As required by law.
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened and determined by us to be reputable.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to [email protected]
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children under 18 years old. No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside RebelJane.com. No part of Rebel Jane’s website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email at [email protected]
Section 9: Anti-Spam Policy & Can-Spam Act Compliance
Rebel Jane is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Rebel Jane in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your order has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current order
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Rebel Jane has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Rebel Jane will clearly identify Rebel Jane as the sender. FROM / SENDER: [email protected] NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @rebeljane.com.
- Any email from Rebel Jane will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from all lists at Rebel Jane. This excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by Rebel Jane include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third-party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by Rebel Jane will include an email and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints, or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Email Address: [email protected]
Rebel Jane understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns you may have regarding our email policies. Rebel Jane and its affiliated sites use only an opt-in or opt out method of obtaining customer information.
It is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Rebel Jane email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, Rebel Jane will enter into an arrangement with a third-party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third-party websites. In each case the third-party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things:
- That data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations.
- That sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer data to us.
- That Rebel Jane has the right to send marketing offers to individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Rebel Jane. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at [email protected]